For starters, it was amazing! I got to meet so many new people, and so many new friends. However, it did start off really, really slow because the anticipation for Anthrocon was killing me. Over the course of the year I did have ups and down and turn arounds, being there for friends as well as them being there for me. Anyway, where do I begin?
- January was when I started playing with and
- February - May was just filler for the year. I had quit my job at the crafts store in late May, and that was a mistake. But, that doesn't hinder me for having a great time.
- June was when I was introduced to , , :iconthunderwolf2113:! They are very amazing people!
- July was when I had the pleasure of meeting up with and at , wich was a real blast! I would not give up that experience for the world. I also met up with a local furry to go see 22 Jump street the day it came out, amazing!
- August was when I turned 19, nothing else really happened that is worthy of notation.
- September, I got to go camping with my uncle, and it was when I started my new office job.
- October, I had the pleasure of meeting up with , and :iconthunderwolf2113:, we went to King's island for the haunting!
- November was awfully long and lonesome, because that is when they started making me work mandatory overtime at work.
- December, I got to go to the festival of lights with my Sergal bud, it was a real treat for the both of us :3